What is mid-brain activation?
Before we define mid brain activation, we need to understand what the mid brain is. Midbrain is actually a small area in a brain which mainly serves as the relay centre for the various activities like auditory, visual and motor systems.
Midbrain Activation is a program designed to train and improvement of a child's learning capability and improves his perception in visual, auditory and various other ways.
How to activate the Mid-brain ?
Many of the parents are curious to know how to activate Midbrain?
There are several ways for the Midbrain Activation training, which overall increases the learning power of your child and will help them in the transformation as the super kid leaving behind all the other kids of the same age. Midbrain Activation Training is a technique that is used to activate the 'Midbrain'. The purpose is to unleash the child potential through the activation of Midbrain in India. Midbrain is the bridge for linking up and balancing the functions of the left and right brain. Activating it would allow both left and right brain to be used simultaneously.
Mid-brain activation is strongly related to intuition, which is the ability to perceive environmental aspects in limited time and without much thinking.
Methods to Activate Mid-Brain
– Left & Right Brain involvement Exercise.
– Physical Exercise.
– Eye Exercise.
– Scientific Meditation.
– Training on Sensory Perception.
Midbrain Activation workshop is fun and it stimulates and motivates children's mind to achieve:
– Emotional balance and stability.
– Improvement of concentration, creativity and confidence.
– Balancing of the left and right brain functionality.
– Better memory retention abilities.
– Faster and sharper reading abilities, including blindfold skills.
– Better art techniques, working with colours and boundaries in picture drawings.
– Colour guessing- they can know the colour of objects without necessarily seeing the object.
– The kids are trained to guess UNO card characteristics e.g. number or colour.
– Reading newspapers headlines without seeing the paper, the newspaper headlines usually with large fonts.
– Doing basic daily work without vision, e.g. walking, avoiding obstacles, moving in patterns, avoiding collisions with others etc.
– Cycling and bicycle techniques with no vision.
– Other recreational but competitive techniques usually dependent on children's hobbies e.g. games (cricket, table tennis, chess game, Rubik's cube, basketball, carom board) among many others.
During the training, basic health issues are handled with as much importance as the training. The kids need to be have healthy intake of water before training. Water intake improves brain functionality and detoxes the body. Also of importance is the brain buttons exercise to enable enough blood flow to the brain. When the brain functions optimally it needs high constant supply of oxygen and nutrients which are supplied by blood. Deep breathing to ensure oxygen supply is also vital. Get your kid on the mid brain activation program and have them be on their way to genius.